Wednesday, July 15, 2009

new paintings

Updated a lot of old photos with much better ones. You can see the paintings a bit better now instead of the poor photography.

I've been painting a lot lately. I've gotten on painting clouds and sunsets and am really enjoying it.
My first sunset. I really enjoyed this... painted it after an awesome but tiring weekend at a cottage, so it was a quick, sleepy thing that really relaxed me after getting home!

My first clouds. I really like this one. In fact, it's up on my wall now. It was so much fun to paint that I just wanted to keep painting more like it...

... so I did. I had a lot of fun with the swirlyness of this one, though I don't like it as much.

There are a few more drying on my easel now, so expect to see more.

1 comment:

Thea Mundell said...

BEAUTIFUL!

I love these!